The injection molding is an industrial production process in which a plastic material
is melted and injected at high pressure into a closed mold which is opened after
the cooling of the article.
The main advantages of this technology are:
- High productivity '
- Low cost of production
- High level of process automation
- The possibility 'of producing very small pieces
- Moulds and presses can be used with various plastic materials
- The possibility 'of print coupled with metal inserts
- Production of parts with different colors and materials.
Piplastic has a fleet with injection molding machines from 50 ton to 650 ton.